Projekt DYABOLA is a navigable, source-oriented text and image registration system equipped with a semantic network, a syntax generator and a data-scrolling machine. Dyabola contains electronic subject catalogs of publications on the history of art and the ancient world, it is available in English and German, the search interface is also available in French and Italian. Our subscription includes:
- Archaeological Bibliography (enhanced Version of Realkatalog) 1956 - 11. December 2017
- The Subject Catalogue of the Roman-Germanic Commission (RGK) in Frankfurt, 1992-March 2011
- Bibliography of European Prehistory, Monographs (RGK), 1992-2011
- Eurasienbibliographie des Deutschen Archäologischen Instituts, Started in 1998
This is how you access Projekt DYABOLA
1. Our access is via IP address so you have to check the box IP-Validation on the entry screen to get access, then press Start.
2. A list of available databases is shown, to choose any of the four titles LU have access to press the flag of your preferred language.
3. To exit the database and get back to the list of databases, press Exit in the blue menu on the right-hand side of the screen.
Please note: The Internet version of DYABOLA does not contain any help or explanations on how to use the interface, but the first section of the User Manual for the CD-ROM version explains the internal structure of the databases and is relevant for the Internet version, also see the Online Manuals.
|Verlag Biering & Brinkmann (München)
|Archaeology, Classical Antiquities, Ancient Civilization, Ancient Art, Ancient Civilization
|Type of resource
|Platform with ebooks in fulltext.
|Via IP address
|Login authentication required
|No, not on LU-campus. If you are off-campus you will be prompted to login via LU's Central Authentication Service (CAS) with a Student Account or LUCAT-ID.
|Number of concurrent users
|Multiple concurrent access (multiple people reading at the same time).
|Must be borrowed
|Number of days for download
|Download and read offline
|Download to a portable device
|Text to speech
|How do I suggest a purchase
|Students and staff: Please contact your faculty library.
Librarians: Se Förvärv av elektroniska resurser för mer info.
|Walk-in users: Users not affiliated with Lund University may be permitted access to Projekt DYABOLA, but only within the physical premises of Lund University Libraries.
|Interlibrary loan / Fjärrlån
|Text and Data Mining Policy
|For news and updates see the Projekt Dyabola Blog