Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lund University

LUBsearch & Electronic Resources: Login problems

Login problems

If you are working outside the LU network, you need to log in to CAS to access the licensed e-resources.



Students log in to CAS with their student account; contact LDC with any problems with passwords and suchlike. Please see for more information.

Staff log in to CAS with their LUCAT identity; contact your staff directory manager in case of problems.

If you are neither a student nor a staff member at LU you can access most of the electronic resources by visiting one of the physical libraries (libraries at LU) with a walk-in user identity (ask at the information desk).