URKUND is a practical aid in plagiarism control and certifying the authenticity of professional texts.
URKUND automatically checks texts against the Internet, archives and databases. It reports any similarities and offers source track-back in an easy to operate analysis.
Follow these steps to use URKUND:
1. You will get an URKUND mail address from your teacher. (email@example.com)
2. You send your thesis or project as a file to the URKUND mail address.
3. You will get a notification from your teacher of the outcome.
For more information about how to avoid plagiarism read the student's handbook at URKUND.
It is mandatory to register and highly recommended to upload your thesis to the LUP Student Papers database.
Follow this step-by-step:
1. The teacher needs to register as a teacher in LUP.
2. The student uploads the thesis in LUP.
NOTE: You have to register the first time you use LUP. Use your STiL-ID to login. Make sure you mark if you want to make it public by Open Access, otherwise it will not be seen outside Lund University!
3. The teacher approves the thesis in the database.
4. The librarian makes the thesis public.