Contains resources on how to search, academic writing & conduct, critical evaluation, copy right issues, etc.
Your student have to register and upload his/her thesis in LUP.
It is mandatory for your student register and archive the thesis in fulltext in the LUP Student Papers database.
As teacher/examinator you need to review and approve the registration.
Follow this step-by-step:
1. You need to register as a teacher in LUP
2. Your student uploads the thesis
3. You review and approve the thesis in LUP
4. Your librarian than makes the thesis registreration public
URKUND is a practical aid in plagiarism control and certifying the authenticity of professional texts.
URKUND automatically checks texts against the Internet, archives and databases and reports any similarities and offers source track-back in an easy to operate analysis.
Follow these steps to start using URKUND:
1. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get an account.
2. You will get a specific URKUND email-address. (email@example.com)
3. Give the address to the students whose work you wish to check.
4. The students will post their files to URKUND.
5. You will receive a notification from URKUND to your e-mail of the outcome.