Contains resources on how to search, academic writing & conduct, critical evaluation, copy right issues, etc.
URKUND is a practical aid in plagiarism control and certifying the authenticity of professional texts.
URKUND automatically checks texts against the Internet, archives and databases and reports any similarities and offers source track-back in an easy to operate analysis.
Follow these steps to start using URKUND:
1. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to get an account.
2. You will get a specific URKUND email-address. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Give the address to the students whose work you wish to check.
4. The students will post their files to URKUND.
5. You will receive a notification from URKUND to your e-mail of the outcome.
It is mandatory to register and archive student papers in fulltext in the LUP Student Papers database. Follow this step-by-step:
1. You need to register as a teacher in LUP.
2. Your student archives the thesis in LUP.
3. You approve the thesis in the database.
4. Your librarian makes the post public.