Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Programs for reference management - EndNote
|Reference management software programs helps you to gather references and use them when you write, both for in text citations and to create bibliographies. With reference management software you can import references from databases. The software handles the formatting of the references according to the referencing system you want to use, or adapted to referencing preferences for a specific journal. Lund University provides access to the licensed reference management software program EndNote.
Should you start using the reference management program EndNote? Then this workshop may suit you.
They are aimed for beginners or if you want to refresh your knowledge.
During the courses you will learn
- Import reference data from databases into EndNote
- Organize the references in your reference library
- Manually edit, delete or add references
- Work with the reference management programs in a Word manuscript
- Choose reference style (for example Vancouver or APA) and create a bibliography list
How to get EndNote
When you download the program, select the version EndNote 20 (Alfasoft AB).
- EndNote 20 is compabile with Microsoft Word. How to get Word as a student
- Use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome as browser when you export references